Sleeping difficulties or insomnia is a common issue for those of us with busy stressful lives. With so much to think about the mind can race between issues or rethink single issues so rapidly that we can’t get to sleep. It’s a common issue that as many as half of us experience several times a week and all of us have or will experience at some point.
Sleeping is a very important component of our overall health and lack of sleep is a big contributor to issues such as irritability, fatigue and productivity.
When we go to sleep are conscious mind slows down and stops processing thoughts and we slip into that state we call sleep. But if it doesn’t slow down but keeps processing then we stay awake.
If we injure ourselves or try to sleep in an uncomfortable location then the conscious mind keeps processing the pain or discomfort signals and we struggle to get to sleep. Similarly, if we are upset or worried about something our brain considers this a threat similar to a physical injury and it keeps sending us pain or discomfort signals that our consciousness continues to processes.
Mind Patching treats the root cause of the worry or upset. The pain signals from the brain slow down or stop, the conscious mind slows down and you slip into sleep.
Insomnia is very much like a habit where you need to worry. Treatment replaces this habit with the habit of going to sleep.
If like most people your insomnia is worry or anxiety based please book the End Anxiety Package otherwise please call me to discuss.
Get your life back
The package consists of;
- three one-hour sessions with Alec Wills
- your way of doing insomnia will be quickly examined and identified
- followed quickly by tailored change work to addresses the root cause
- techniques you learn to control the worry that are very effective
- follow up and support to tweak what’s needed
- Note: Please book the End Anxiety Package – which covers Insomnia
I can’t remmember the last time I felt so relaxed. I can’t thank you enough.
Alec Wills as the principle therapist at Mind Patching has excellent training and experience in helping people like you overcome insomnia and get their lives back.
The Mind Patching to End Anxiety Package is fitted to you and your way of doing insomnia whether that’s disturbed sleep, no sleep, poor sleep, etc. You get solutions that work swiftly and work well.
You will learn proven methods, techniques and tips that work well and quickly to overcome sleeping difficulties. They do not require significant effort to learn or practice but simply require a willingness to have a go. If that sounds like you then contact me or book now.
Hypnotherapy lets you take back control of your thinking and emotions
- Do you have too much on your plate to handle?
- Do you know you spend too much time stressing about more than you should?
- Do you get in a panic or break out in a sweat when asked to do something that shouldn’t worry you, like flying on a plane or giving a speech?
- Do you keep replaying troubling events over and over in your mind or even have vivid flashbacks?
- Do you find it extremely uncomfortable to be in social situations, to the point that you feel sweaty or nauseous even though you know that you are safe but still can’t control them?
- Do you have an overwhelming sense of responsibility for someone else, maybe a family member(s) or friend(s) and can’t stop worrying about what they are doing or not doing even though you know they are just fine?
If any of these seem like you or nearly you then you have come to the right page and can find the help you need.
Worrying is a learned behaviour which is great news because it means it can be unlearned and good sleep restored. It does not matter how long you have had it or whether it is mild or severe, we can help you end it and get your life back.
Anxiety is a behaviour that you do in response to stress and overwhelm and you can use hypnotic processes to discover the cause of why/how you learned it and then patch it, no matter how long ago or how well you learned it.