Hi, I’m Alec Wills and I’m the principal coach and main hypnotherapist at the Mind Patching clinic.
My qualifications in hypnotherapy;
- Diploma in Modern Psychology
- Master Clinical Hypnotherapist
- Master NLP Practitioner
- Life and Success Coach
- Personal Development Performance Coaching
- Bluecard for working with children
- First Aid and CPR
- Australian Hypnotherapists Association Professional Member ID 2015703
- Hypnotherapy Council of Australia Registered Hypnotherapist
After suffering the debilitating effects of performance anxiety myself for many years I needed to change. This need was so profound that I retrained as a hypnotherapist specialising in anxiety.
Having achieved a PhD in Colour Chemistry from the University of Leeds having previously attained a 1st Class BSc Hons Colour Chemistry, I was a well-educated scientist. I still am a scientist and can confirm that hypnotherapy does not conflict with scientific thinking in any way.
Having moved from the UK to Australia, I now work with my wife Cherry who is an excellent Nutritionist. We make a great team if you need help with both body and mind.
I enjoy my sport especially kitesurfing and field hockey and have experience helping sports performance.