Hypnotherapy can help you with a wide range of issues, e.g. Depression, Relationship Issues, Dealing with Grief, Exam Stress, Rage, Improve Sports Performance, Nail Biting, Bed Wetting, Sexual Dysfunction, Social Anxiety or Dating, Sales Performance.
Anxiety sucks, it makes you;
- snappy with family, friends or colleagues
- struggle to afford what you’d like
- the future seems bleak
- have thoughts like “why can’t you just sort yourself out” or “just pull yourself together”
- have constant thoughts and decisions loop endlessly
- have health issues like blood pressure, poor digestion, sweats, aching or chronic pain
- sleep for too short a time or disturbed with nightmares
- stressed or feel overwhelmed with one or more areas of your life
It’s just plain debilitating, right! Anxiety sucks and so does life when you’re suffering from it.
You would prefer to be in a state of mind where you were calm, relaxed and in control. Then you could;
- resolve relationships so they serve both you and the other
- be excited by the future which you spend much more time thinking and smiling about
- you spend your time and energy to do the important things instead of the unwanted behaviour
- more money in your pocket to spend on fun (self-medication, medication and other therapies that just cover up symptoms are expensive)
- know that your needs are being met
- your problem solving is so much better that you can get through so much more
- now that you’re behaving the way you want the stress and overwhelm just goes
Hypnotherapy bridges the state of mind you are currently in, to the calm, relaxed and in control state of mind that you need to be in. Once achieved the anxiety naturally stops.
The hypnotherapist facilitates the change, the client stays in control and makes the change for themselves. This is why the process is so effective and works for anyone no matter age, gender, race, religion, etc. If you can understand the English language and are simply prepared to have a go, then you can be hypnotised and can reduce anxiety to a normal level, e.g. fear is a normal behaviour that is very useful when you are genuinely threatened.
Anxiety is the behaviour that I specialise in but a lot of unwanted behaviours are very closely related, so whether you have depression, smoking, alcohol, panic attacks, phobias, eating issues, sleeping problems or just general lack of motivation or energy then the story is very similar. So whatever you call it if it’s an unwanted behaviour that you want to do differently then give me a call.
Alec treated me for an anxiety toward performance in front of a group of people. I dreaded the build-up to performance, was inhibited and didn’t fully enjoy the actual performance. Alec talked through my anxiety, spoke to me under hypnosis and gave me tools to use when tending towards anxiety. I recently enjoyed the lead-up and performance in front of 200-300 people. Alec is a professional in all aspects of treatment. He has an ease in his manner and communication that allows the sessions to flow smoothly.
I’m doing well. This week has had a good start, taking up a lead role and using my initiative. Thanks for your support and guidance and I’ll be sure to get back to you if things change.
Had a great week since I saw you and haven’t really thought about food at all, was out of routine a couple of days as I was away but it was just what it was, no drama no anxiety no overeating??
Alec has given me simple, instantly effective and manageable tools to tackle my anxiety. For the first time in my life, I feel I have a way out of the debilitating effects of anxiety. I can not believe the positive effect this has on my outlook on life.